Thoughts & Crayons
Fall 2015 | Boston, MA
- Expanded HubSpot's Customer Advocacy Program, HubStars.
HubStars are members of an exclusive community of the best, brightest and most passionate customers. HubStars are elite brand ambassadors that want to be an active participant of the inbound movement.
- Built HubSpot Best Practices Library in our Sales Lab so that new and existing reps can have access to outstanding examples on how to demo specific tools to a variety of prospects. This included segmentation across customer vertical, industries, location, languages, etc.
- Compiled and distributed relevant news, content and offers our Marketing team and put together a weekly Sales Enablement Digest that caters to the needs of sales reps. E.g. Had competitive battlecards in place for reps to have a well rounded exposure to top HubSpot competitors.
- Optimized our landing pages and thank you pages as part of our lead nurturing initative to increase the quality of leads for sales. Took a strategic and technical approach to dissect a thank you page and ensure that we were able to distinguish leads from an MQL.
- Consolidated product reviews into Salesforce and sources opportunities for sales reps.
Summer 2015 | London, UK
-Lead sales, high level strategy and product development of CoderCourse, online courses that teach people how to code.
-Brainstorm and execute marketing initiatives to build the brand both online and offline, reach customers and grow the business
-Expanded product offering to branded merchandise & organize events like HackTheHouse, Unilever’s Corporate Hackathon.
-Execute marketing initiatives to optimize CPC & CPA and grew following by 3K a month with content marketing.
-Performed daily cash flow reconciliation as well as funding and repatriation of income and expenses into working currencies.
-Worked on trade settlement procedures of over ten EMEA accounts including the amendment of failed trades.
-Served as a financial liaison between a client, broker and custodian in over fifteen different accounts.
July - August 2012 | San Salvador, El Salvador
First internship my first year in college working on the acquisition of HSBC in El Salvador by DAVIVIENDA in Colombia
- Performed comparative asset valuation based on the domestic and international norm.
- Documented transactions relevant to short and long term investments
- Assisted the accounting department on handling adjustments on depreciation of assets in relation to the ongoing acquisition.
- Complete administrative tasks & -enforce University and Residence Life policies. Serve and Lead as a role model.
- Build community by providing social and educational programs. E.g. Building Resumes, Business Etiquette, Exploring the Corporate Ground.
Communication, Leadership, Counseling & Advising, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Interpersonal Relations, and Program Development.